The Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre:
The Cornerstone of Capital Centre
At the heart of the Capital Centre is the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre, a U-shaped, state-of-the-art conference and exhibition multiplex evolved from the world's best facilities.
The Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre From its curving air conditioned concourse and interconnecting halls to its large outdoor exhibition area forming part ofthe pedestrian Central Square, the Exhibition centre is designed to create an exceptional participant experience.
The Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre reflects Capital Centre's commitment to becoming a prominent hub of activity and opportunity capitalising on Abu Dhabi's welcoming and service-orientated culture, and will serve as a strong driver and catalyst for economic growth.
On completion the Exhibition Centre will comprise:
- 57,000 sq m interconnecting hall space including an atrium (3,168 sq m).
- 21,000 sq m U-shaped air conditioned concourse.
- 7,500 sq m high specification multi-purpose hall for conferences and events.
- Dedicated conference and banqueting areas for groups of 400 to 800 people.
- More than 30 mezzanine level flexible meeting rooms.
- More than 2,000 sq m of serviced office space.
- 2,000 sq m of diverse food courts.
- Multi-storey and grade level car parking for more than 6,500 vehicles.
- A soaring and iconic Feature Tower including a hotel, commercial offices, serviced apartments and retail outlets.
Click here to download a pdf of the current
Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre Development Plan.