Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre (ADNEC), Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Click here for a location map.
Travel by Air
Abu Dhabi airport is situated on the mainland, 35km (22 miles) east of the city.
Etihad Airways is the national airline of the United Arab Emirates and fly to Abu Dhabi from most major cities including London (6hrs 45mins), Sydney, Paris, Milan, Brussels, New York, Toronto, Johannesburg and Singapore. Click below for further information www.etihadairways.com
Travel by road - from the Airport
Limousines and Al Ghazal taxis can be pre-booked or picked-up at the airport. Fares are approximately Dh70.. Many hotels run an airport shuttle service. The journey to ADNEC should take about 25 minutes and 35 minutes to the city centre.
Travel by road - from Dubai
The journey from Dubai to Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre is extremely simple. From Jebel Ali, Dubai to ADNEC should take no more than 45 minutes.
- Leave Dubai on the Sheikh Zayed Road (E11), following the signs for Abu Dhabi/ Jebel Ali. As you leave the emirate of Dubai and enter the emirate of Abu Dhabi the name of the road changes to the Sheikh Maktoum Bin Rashid Road. You stay on this road for approximately 30 minutes.
- Just before you exit Sheikh Maktoum Bin Rashid Road you will pass (on your right) Al Raha Mall. At this point you should move to the right hand lane and prepare exit Sheikh Maktoum bin Rashid Road.
- Exit the Sheikh Maktoum Bin Rashid Road, following the signs for Abu Dhabi (E22). Stay in the right hand lane and continue to follow the signs for Abu Dhabi (E22).
- Once on the E22, continue over Al Maqtaa Bridge, at this point the huge Sheikh Zayed Mosque should be on your left.
- You will reach a set of traffic lights, approximately 2km after crossing Al Maqtaa Bridge, continue straight on passing an ADNOC petrol station and Al Bateen Air base on your right. At this point you should ensure that you are in the right hand lane, ready to take the next exit.
- Exit the E22, following the signs for the exhibition centre. At the roundabout take the fourth exit, again following the signs for the exhibition centre.
- Abu Dhabi National Exhibitions Centre will be on your right, follow the signage and park in a convenient space.
Hotel Reservations and Visa Information
Net Tours & Travel Abu Dhabi is the official travel agent and have negotiated preferential rates for all visitors to fair. Please do not hesitate to contact Lovella to discuss your hotel requirements and for further information regarding your visit/business visa to the UAE.
Tel: +971 2 679 4666
Fax: +971 2 671 1232